To Teach Is To Touch Lives Forever

People have always failed to realize how important teachers are. Some people look at them as being the bad person. I've seen some bad teachers and good ones. Most teacher's intentions are not to hurt the child. Some are always looking out for their students best interest. As an inspiring teacher, I've always wanted to help children to become the best they can be. Children are our future. For them to become the best they can, it starts at home and school. Teachers change lives.

edit

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, I agree with you more. Teachers are very important. They are overworked and underpaid. Although I don't want to be a teacher, I have a passion to help children also. I want to be a school social worker. I won't be in the classroom directly, but I will be contributing to helping the lives of children! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very pleasing to the eye. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete